Delight in the horse capital of the world with an exclusive Kentucky Derby experience in Lexington.
Enjoy downtown accommodations at the Hyatt Regency Lexington while exploring what makes the Run for the Roses a truly special event including Dawn at the Downs, the Kentucky Bourbon Trail, working horse farm tours, and more! Sit front and center for all the excitement on Derby Day, take in the sights, grandeur (and hats!!) at Churchill Downs.
This specialty tour offers an unforgettable way to experience “The Most Exciting Two Minutes in Sports”.
- Four nights deluxe hotel accommodations at the Hyatt Regency Lexington
- Wednesday evening Welcome Reception with horse industry speaker
- Thursday tours including Dawn at the Downs, Admission to the Kentucky Derby Museum and Distillery tour
- Friday tours to select horse farms
- Roundtrip motorcoach Transfers to Churchill Downs on derby day
- Second Floor reserved seating, sections 221-228 (uncovered) on the front stretch at Churchill Downs (optional ticket upgrades available)
- Official Kentucky Derby Souvenirs and more!
For more information or to reserve your spot, visit www.USCAlumniSportsTravel.com or call (888) 506-4687