America’s Southwest by Train
- Oct 7 - 11, 2023
- From $ 3,495
- $ 850
- History, Nature, Train
- Mildly Active
Ride the rails between Denver, Colorado to Moab, Utah and experience stunning vistas of the American Southwest from the comfort of expansive glass-dome trains aboard the well-appointed Rocky Mountaineer.
Relax and take in the riches of natural history with the mighty Colorado River, vast canyons, and mesmerizing red sandstone landscapes before you and delicious meals and beverages brought right to your seat. After arriving in Moab, delight in guided touring at Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park for two additional areas to explore.
- Explore the Southwest’s natural wonders in Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park with a knowledgeable Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Soak in the train route’s stunning landscapes with a journey alongside the Colorado River through a series of canyons with steep rugged rock walls, and be awestruck with highlights of mountain vistas, desert cliffs, and rock formations.
- Enjoy entertaining contextual presentations from onboard hosts, locally inspired cuisine, and exceptional service aboard the Rocky Mountaineer.
- Refresh with the opportunity to disembark and spend restful overnights in hotels with stationery beds.
- IncludedAmerica’s Southwest by Train