$0 per person
- May 18 - 27, 2023
- From $ 7,195
- $ 800
- History, Ocean Cruise
- Gohagan & Company
Discover the legacy of the Celts in Scotland, Ireland, Wales and France on this carefully curated itinerary. Enjoy two full-day excursions to the historic D-Day beaches of Normandy—each accompanied by acclaimed historians Dwight David Eisenhower II and Allen Packwood OBE, in Cherbourg, France. Continue your cruise to Dublin, Ireland, Wales, and onward to the Isles of Iona and Tobermory before concluding in Glasgow, Scotland.
Complement your journey with the Paris and Honfleur Pre-Program and/or the Edinburgh and Glasgow Post-Program Options
- Uniquely designed travel program offered exclusively by Gohagan & Company in the tradition of innovative programming and educational travel.
- Cruise for eight nights aboard the exclusively chartered, five-star small ship Le Bellot into ports inaccessible to larger vessels.
- Two full-day excursions to the D-Day beaches of Normandy with visits to Utah and Omaha Beaches with Dwight David Eisenhower II, grandson of General and President Dwight D. Eisenhower.
- City tour of Dublin, featuring St. Patrick’s and Christ Church cathedrals.
- Visit to the Isle of Iona, featuring the historic Iona Abbey.
- Visit 13th-century Eilean Donan Castle and enjoy a scenic excursion across the Isle of Skye.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise; complimentary Wi-Fi aboard ship (conditions permitting).
- IncludedCeltic Lands