Death Valley, Yosemite & the Great Parks of California
- Sep 22 - 29, 2023
- From $ 4,595
- $ 850
History, Land, Nature
Join us on a transformative journey into the sublime, sprawling wilderness of California’s national parks. With more national parks in the Golden State than anywhere in the nation, it’s home to some of our most iconic natural wonders—the highest waterfalls, largest trees, and one of the deepest canyons.
Showcasing Death Valley, Yosemite, Sequoia, and Kings Canyon National Parks, this 8-day program celebrates the history, beauty, and culture of these magnificent public lands. Together we’ll experience rich and diverse natural landscapes, opportunities to glimpse wildlife, a cosmic voyage of stargazing, and a palpable connection with nature.
After each rewarding day exploring the surreal geological formations at Death Valley, the picturesque panoramas at Yosemite, and the towering sequoia forests of Sequoia and Kings Canyon, we’ll retire to well-regarded and comfortable resorts and lodges.
- Experience the diverse wonders of four West Coast national parks accompanied by an Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Observe terrestrial and celestial spectacles in Death Valley National Park.
- Visit Badwater Basin, an otherworldly landscape of crinkly salt flats, and enjoy pristine views of thousands of stars in the nighttime sky
- Honor and preserve the memory of thousands of Japanese Americans who faced internment during World War II at Manzanar National Historic Site.
- Delight in exploration of Yosemite National Park, a varied landscape supporting more than 400 species of amphibians, reptiles, birds, and mammals.
- Spend time at Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks that are teeming with endless natural features, including General Sherman—a giant sequoia tree soaring 275 feet into the blue Sierra sky.
Reservations opening soon – please email us at Trojan.Travel@usc.edu to be added to the interest list.
IncludedDeath Valley, Yosemite & the Great Parks of California