Passage through the Panama Canal & Costa Rica
- Jan 20 - 28, 2023
- From $ 4,995
- $ 800
- History, Ocean Cruise
- Gohagan & Company
Seven-night cruise from Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica to Colón, Panama, featuring a daytime passage through the Panama Canal
Aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star expedition ship Le Bellot, featuring the Blue Eye Observation Lounge. Private balconies in all Suites and Staterooms
Begin your nine-day expedition with a night in San José, Costa Rica, then cruise for seven nights from the Costa Rican rainforest through the mighty locks of the Panama Canal—an experience unmatched for sheer drama and engineering prowess.
Explore the wonders of Costa Rica’s Curú National Wildlife Refuge and Manuel Antonio National Park and visit seldom-visited Cébaco Island. Tour Panama City and experience a daylight passage through the awe-inspiring Panama Canal.
Extend your stay with the San José Pre-Program and/or Panama City Post-Program Options.
Exclusively Chartered, Five-Star Small Ship, Le Bellot
- Blue Eye—the world’s first multisensory, subaquatic Observation Lounge
- Launched in 2020
- New generation of expedition cruising
- Only 92 Five-Star Suites and Staterooms
- Private balcony in all accommodations
- French-inspired international and regional cuisine served throughout
- Certified “Clean Ship” distinction
- Three-level marina platform with complimentary watersports equipment
- IncludedPassage through the Panama Canal & Costa Rica