Alaska’s Glaciers & the Inside Passage
- Jul 13 - 20, 2023
- From $ 4,995
- $ 800
Nature, Ocean Cruise
- Gohagan & Company
Eight-day cruise from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, to Juneau, Alaska,
during optimal long summer days aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star, small ship Star Breeze featuring Ocean-view Suites with large sitting areas.
A land of pure, epic natural beauty, Alaska is the last great American frontier. Discover the wonders of Ketchikan, Wrangell, Sitka and Elfin Cove on this exclusive expedition itinerary. Look for humpback whales at Point Adolphus and navigate isolated inlets inaccessible to larger vessels for superlative views of Alaska’s spectacular scenery. Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord to majestic South Sawyer and Dawes Glaciers.
Onboard naturalists provide lectures focused on local wildlife and landscapes. Enhance your expedition with the Vancouver Pre‑Program and/or Fairbanks/Anchorage Post-Program Options.
Five-Star All-Suite Small Ship, Star Breeze
- Only 150 Five-Star Suites
- 100% ocean-view accommodations
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise
- Walk-in closet and large sitting area
- Flexibility to alter course for optimal wildlife viewing
- World-class dining featuring fresh, seasonal regional cuisine included
- Official Cruise Line of the James Beard Foundation
- Shipboard gratuities included
IncludedAlaska’s Glaciers & the Inside Passage